Wow! These are some amazing photos! I am mighty impressed!! My favorite was the sepia photo, where you can see her refection in the window also. It is beautiful. Of course you have a beautiful young woman to work with, which helps! :)
Those are some cool pictures Nicole. I love the ones where there are 2 or 3 of Desi the same picture..the teamwork one..that's be a cool poster! And the ones where you make her shoes look like a painting. haha good job!
I am a stay-at-home Mother of 2 little ones. I've recently started this photography business. It keeps me busy, and I love doing it, but my very most important work is at home with my family!
you did an amazing job on all of these! when did you start taking pictures? Michelle
ReplyDeleteWow! These are some amazing photos! I am mighty impressed!! My favorite was the sepia photo, where you can see her refection in the window also. It is beautiful. Of course you have a beautiful young woman to work with, which helps! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some cool pictures Nicole. I love the ones where there are 2 or 3 of Desi the same picture..the teamwork one..that's be a cool poster! And the ones where you make her shoes look like a painting. haha good job!
ReplyDelete